We are Main Street Martial Arts** Family Community Center and Black Belt Martial Arts Academy in Providence, Rhode Island, specializing in Martial Arts and Self-Defense training practice for individual men and women, families, and children.
* Brand-New Exclusive Class for Women Only Ages 16 and Up: You may call 1-401-274-7672 for a free-trial class to try our New Women's-Only Kickboxing Classes. When you call, please mention our "Women's Kickboxing" current special offer, exclusive for women ages 16 and up, which includes the following:
- One low monthly flat fee.
- Includes all Women's-Only Kickboxing classes.
- Includes additional workouts as recommended by our master instructor with over twenty-five years of experience.
Please print this offer statement out to bring in with you for your first appointment, or show it to our reception staff on your mobile device. This special offer is limited to the first fifteen women individuals to call anytime from August to September, or by September 30th for the October classes. This new program will officially start up on September 24th, so please make sure to reserve your spot subject to the limit. We're looking forward to working with you!
* Free-Trial Class: You may call 1-401-274-7672 for a free-trial class for beginning classes starting in January, February, and March. Please mention our "Intro to Martial Arts" current special offer, offered exclusively through this web site, which is our one-month free Introduction to Martial Arts/Self-Defense Class, which includes a free uniform if you decide to enroll for an ongoing monthly program after the first free month. The one-month free Intro to Martial Arts special is good for adult individuals as well as youth and families. Please print this offer statement out to bring in with you for your first appointment, or show it to our reception staff on your mobile device. This special offer is limited to the first five individuals or families to call anytime from December 20th to February 20th, for the January through March beginning classes. We're looking forward to working with you!
Check out our After-School Program Flier enrolling now for the winter session! Click Link ----> After-School Winter Flier 2015
Taekwon-Do History Although the origins of the martial arts are shrouded in mystery, we consider it an undeniable fact that from time immemorial there have been physical condtions involving the…more
Aikido: The Peaceful Martial Art The idea of a peaceful martial art seems at first to be paradoxical and self-contradictory. But in this respect, Aikido is perhaps the most unique…more